Friday, June 7, 2013

A trick of the eyes.

I personally LOVE looking thru the "floating" and "levitating" pictures!
Trying to get my brother to do this with me was hard and I actually had to pay him....
A trick of the eye, practice on your family before you show the world, no really hehe...
 I pretty much show my family, -I still live at home cause ya know... still 15- I check out Instagram/Pintrest/Google/Facebook for cool ideas I can twist and make my own!
Do something outrageous!!! Sometimes I will go into a shoot knowing what I want to see and others I do whatever :)


Patience, that's what photography has taught me.... Lots and lots of patience.


coldfeetlove@gmail.com
Instagram, @ashley_dreamer
Twitter, @sparklylens



It's not what camera you own, it's not how many lens you have, it's what you do with what you have!
I started with a pink Kodak, this is the picture that wanted me to start photography;






-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment