Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Remmie


                                                  We have a new addition to our family!
Remington Bear Colt! -We call him Remmie. 
 And I just HAD to take pictures of him (:
















I caught myself thinking, "Wow these look like a professional took them!" And I can't believe I thought that because no matter how your pictures look or how "good" you are and even some "professionals" I've seen have some really crappy pictures! 

Cause it doesn't matter what equipment you use/have, what matters is the talent God has given you! 

My little Canon Rebel T3 has fit my needs perfectly so far (: I am saving up for a bigger lens, a 75-300mm.




                     From one ecstatic photographer,
                                           Ashley.... and Remmie!

1 comment:

  1. He's very cute! Almost makes me want one! ;) Almost! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete