Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ludington Beach.


For my 'Senior getaway weekend' we went to Ludington, mainly so I could see a sunset.
Little did I know, I was in for a HUGE surprise and a gorgeous sunset!  














 I absolutely adore these shots of my mother walking. Just the sun glare, her hair in the wind, the sky... Everything is so perfect! 





























 Another shot I love... Hair, picture of a picture... It's the little things.











Just wanna warn you now... There is a LOT of light house pictures coming your way.
I printed a HUGE poster of the one above.
If you would like prints or any kind of poster I would LOVE to order them for you!
Just head over to my facebook photography page (Ashley Christine Photography) and send me a quick message about what picture and what size you'd like!






















This photo is literally a last minute shot and thought "Oh well, if it turns out great!"
Didn't know I would fall in love with it! <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment