Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 3.

Well, I'm going to start posting on Sunday mornings because this is soooo much easier!

Day 11, 1/31/2016.

Had a VERY busy day of being home alone, laundry, cleaning... the works.
Met my small group for the first time and I'm extremely excited and happy <3
Then had youth group! So yeh, not a very productive picture day...
If you are friends with me on snapchat (coldfeetprince) you know I post a LOT of pictures of CB :D 

Day 11 - Sunday.

 Day 12, 2/1/2016.

Another home alone day...
The girl cousins all went to get our nails done! Mine are so so cute and I'm so in love <3
So here's a bokeh shot straight from my room!


Day 13, 2/2/2016.

Work....
Cute dead flowers for you to enjoy.. :)

Day 13 - Tuesday.
Day 14, 2/3/2016.

Rainy February? That's weird.

Day 14 - Wednesday.

Day 15, 2/4/2016.

Selfie/Portraits for dayzzzzz.

Day 15 - Thursday.
 Day 16, 2/5/2016.


Late night pictures because I was busy? yep...
Polaroids.

Day 16 - Friday.

Day 17, 2/6/2016.

Birthday party Cheesecake <3

Day 17 - Saturday.

“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”- The Fault In Our Stars.


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment