Saturday, January 30, 2016

Week 2.

I know this is late I'm so sorry... Traveling is difficult and makes me forget what day is which,
thanks for understanding....


Day 4, 1/24/2016.
Today we went to Downtown Disney, walked around and took pictures!
 Then we headed to an abandoned Motel only to find out, all of the abandon buildings around here are locked up with fences... Sigh :'(
So much sadness....

Jan 24 Sunday

Day 5, 1/25/2016.
Today was dedicated to the aquarium!
 I absolutely LOVE aquariums and took so so so many pictures!!
Was hard to choose just one!

Jan 25 Monday

Day 6, 1/26/2016.
Universal.
So glad I got to go at the age I am now.
I probably wouldn't have enjoyed/appreciated it back then!
Out of the two rides I went on, they were amazing and short with HUGE lines.
We went in January, when kids and adults SHOULD be in school/work -_- NOPE.
I would hate to see what it's like during summer :/
I have fallen in love with butterbeer!
((My feet hurt :( ))

Jan 26 Tuesday
Day 7, 1/27/2016.
Lazy day :)
Dad and brother went to see a movie while ma and I shopped!
 Bought my first bathbomb, will post pictures of that when I get home.
Hot tub was amazing on this rainy day, in lieu of that, here's a rainy flower <3

Jan 27 Wednesday
Day 8, 1/28/2016.
Another day at Universal :)
EARLY morning, found out the park we wanted to get into early wasn't open early, so we headed to universal Studios to get Butterbeers :D
Another Rainy day that I looooooooooved :3
Jan 28 Thursday
 Day 9, 1/29/2016.
Today has been a travel day...
These past couple days are very lazy and they produce very lazy pictures.
So yeh :)
Tomorrow is also a travel day so here ya go!
Jan 29 Friday

Day 10, 1/30/2016.
Yes I know this is getting posted late, I got home and totally forgot about posting at a decent time :D Sorry... Travel day.
I finished, 'Looking for Alaska' By John Green, on the 30 min flight and cried... Thanks John Green.
Home is such a sweet, sweet thing.
Jan 30 Saturday!
"We'd failed, maybe, but some mysteries aren't meant to be solved." -Looking for Alaska.


  -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment