Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This is what I want to do for, forever.

At the age of 13 I finally found the, "gift" I was good at, photography!
 I am not into sports, but I like volleyball for fun.

I have so much fun on the shoots I like and have an idea for, this past and last year I have done, a Senior shoot for my cousin, 


 And my brothers wedding last February.
I am still learning and growing in my photography life!
 My equipment is being upgraded, I went from having a Fujifilm FinePix S2950 -Which suited me at the time-
to a Canon Rebel T3.
Everyday I try to learn something new, whether it be about my camera or a new way to edit pictures.
This past year I have learned to step out of my comfort zone and do something new!
I have an upcoming wedding this July and am excited for that this summer.

Last year I started a "365' a picture a day,
365, my top picture through that month.
I was challenged, and it had its ups and downs, like; I was missing a picture and had to go back and change the dates, then found the picture and changed the dates back.
 Tear-ridden and stressed I finally fixed it and was totally shocked as December came around and I was finished!



This year I would like to adventure out with some friends and do an actual shoot other then my usual, -E.i my house, grandmas house and friends places.- I have many ideas that I cannot wait to try this summer!
 -Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment